Friday 4 November 2011

The first of many whinges....

It's never great to start on a down note; but it has to be done. I've spent all of half term bed-ridden with the most disgusting cold, and then went on a biology trip to slapton sands. I genuinely don't know which was more painful... The combination of the two means I have done absolutely none of the work I needed to do. So I still haven't put my choices onto my UCAS, I still haven't finalised my personal statement, and I still haven't started working towards my history re-sit.

It isn't looking good...

It's funny because I really did mean to get so much done; I'd even written a timetable! But somehow I now just can't do anything productive at all, and have even less of an incentive to do so because of bonfire night tomorrow. I'm using the rubbish excuse that I'm not the only one who's let everything slide over the week off, but I also know that there are loads of others who are FAR more together than I am!

I think I should be panicking a lot more than I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment